A young man’s gateway to harnessing his inner strength and opening to new ways of Being
- Learn stress management techniques and practice centering exercises to bring balance to emotional responses
- Explore how to sharpen the powers of their mind so that they can maintain focus for longer periods of time
- Attune to the natural environment through nature awareness practices, primitive skill development, and nature solos
- Develop their capacity for compassion through mindfulness practices and service to others
- Practice standing in their integrity with a supportive group, giving them the tools to integrate this behavior in everyday life
- Make slings
- Make shelters
Dates, Times, Locations, Ages:
Monday, July 15th–Friday, July 19th, 2024
Powell Plains Location will be a Drop-Off & Van Ride to Central Oregon Outskirts! Specific Locations for our day trips will all be with river access and we will send out a list of locations at the beginning each week of camp.
9am–3:30pm 5-Day Camp
$407 + $17 Materials Fee
Payment Plans are available through our registration system. Sibling and Multi-Session Discounts Apply!