During our time together students will train in essential skills of survival, including shelter building, fire making, water purification, and emergency signaling.
- Learn survival skills
- Practice shelter building
- Create fire from the surroundings
- Problem solve in a group setting
- Train in emergency signaling techniques
- Learn techniques to stay calm in the midst of stress
- Practice the art of decision making
$197 Per Week Early Bird / $217 Per Week After February 28th
9am – 3:30pm Camp:
$247 Per Week Early Bird / $267 Per Week After February 28th
Payment Plans are available through our registration system. Sibling and Multi-Session Discounts Apply!